Retrofit kit allows addition of rear speakers on your existing factory bag lids. Eliminates need to paint and color match. Integrates into existing HD14-TKIT audio systems.
Are you someone who’s been thinking of adding rear speakers to your Harley-Davidson® bags but didn’t want to buy a new set of bag lids? Not to mention the expense of painting them to match your bike? Well, we have the answer to your problems. The TMS69BL14 allows you to add rear speakers to your existing factory bag lids with our easy to use cutting guide and mounting system.
The best part is that it will easily integrate into an existing Rockford Fosgate audio system like the HD14-TKIT. The kit is a custom designed to retrofit on 2014 and newer Harley-Davidson® motorcycles with hard-shell bags and includes all hardware and integrated grille assemblies.
Harley-Davidson® is a registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Compatible with 2014+ Factory Harley-Davidson® Hardshell Bag Lids
- Designed for use with existing HD14-TKIT audio systems
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Re‐Inforced Polymer Frame
- Direct Connect Wiring Harness
- Painted Stamped Steel Grill with ASA Plastic Frame for UV Protection
- Sandwich Clamping Gasket Design for Environmental Seal
- Includes Custom Cut Out Guide
- Includes TMS69 Power Element Ready 6x9” full range speakers
- Includes all Installation Hardware and Accessories
- Patent Pending
- Plug-N-Play Operation not Compatible With Tour-Pak® Speakers (contact support)
- NOTE: May not be compatible with CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models
- May not be compatible with H-D® Power Lock Kit
- Not compatiable with BOOM audio lids
- Leave 2" minimum clearance under speaker magnet when packing bags