Protecting your Polaris RZR engine and belt from mud and water ingestion is essential when riding in harsh areas.
Our snorkel kits are designed to relocate the factory air and belt intake points, and the belt exhaust point from under the bed to a higher location above the bed. By doing this, clean fresh air is supplied to the engine to keep it running in the event of mud or water crossings, and also prevents the belt from slipping.
Not only is your engine and belt protected, we also include supplies to address your differentials, electrical connections, fuel tank, and transmission.
Each snorkel kit comes with the following:
Pre-assembled 2" ABS Fittings & Pipe (Solid black, no paint)
- Smooth Gloss Black Snorkel Risers w/ New Extreme Snorkels Logo (Special coating that won't chip)
- Clear Vent Line (Very flexible and does not swell or get hard/stiff in cold conditions)
- Barbed Connectors (Used for extending factory vent lines)
- Rubber Couplings with Clamps (For easy installation & removal)
- Dielectric Grease (Keeps moisture, mud, & water out of electrical components)
- Detailed Instructions with Pictures
- Cutting Template (Very helpful when cutting the bed)
- ABS Cement
- Zip Ties
- Extreme Snorkels Sticker
- 2-1/2" hole saw, marine silicone, and basic hand tools are required, but not included.
- This kit requires three holes to be drilled through your bed, which can be easily done with our cutting template.
- The snorkel risers can be turned in any direction in case you need to clear a rear windshield or net. All piping used is 2" for the absolute best air flow to your air box and belt system.
- Our snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install our kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
Polaris RZR/RZR-4/RZR-S 800 (2008-2014)
(DOES NOT FIT THE RZR 570, 900, or 1000)
**Free shipping only applies to the lower US 48 States (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii).