The Honda Foreman 500 Radiator Relocation and Snorkel Kit Combo is perfect for all hardcore mudders! We have combined two awesome products at a great price to help keep your radiator unclogged and engine protected from mud/water. Lets face it, it's not fun having to constantly stop to let your engine cool down because of a clogged radiator, and it's definitely not fun getting pulled back or stranded because of a swamped engine!
Listed below is what is included in this great package deal:
Extreme Snorkels Kit
- Pre-assembled 1.5" & 2" ABS Fittings & Pipe (Solid black, no paint)
- Smooth Gloss Black 2" Snorkel Riser (Special coating that won't chip)
- Clear Vent Line (Very flexible and does not swell or get hard/stiff in cold conditions)
- Barbed Connectors (Used for extending factory vent lines)
- Rubber Couplings with Clamps (For easy installation & removal)
- Threaded Couplings (For easy installation & removal)
- Dielectric Grease (Keeps moisture, mud, & water out of electrical components)
- Detailed Instructions with Pictures
- 2-3/8" hole saw, marine silicone, and basic hand tools are required, but not included.
- One hole will need to be drilled through your front fender for the snorkel riser.
- Our snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install our kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
High Lifter Radiator Relocation Kit
- Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel bracket to protect radiator
- Wrinkle black powder coat finish
- Kits include additional hose and all hardware.
- Keeps radiator out of the mud
- Makes cleaning and maintenance easier
- User-friendly installation instructions
- Complete kit with no additional hardware required
- Does not come with a new radiator, your current radiator will be used.
- Have antifreeze/coolant handy once your install is complete to top off you radiator.
Honda Foreman 500 4x4 (2014-2016)
Honda Foreman 500 ES 4x4 (2014-2016)
Honda Foreman 500 ES 4x4 PS (2014-2016)
Honda Foreman 500 4x4 PS (2014-2016)